Today is Flash Fiction Friday, the day we all go crazy, employing our many personalities to write that best selling flash fiction…
Check this out to see how Flash Fiction Friday works, as well as information on how you can contribute to Flash Fiction Friday.
Image via Wikipedia
Set this flash fiction piece on another planet with other sentient species. What do they think of what these two people are doing? How would your sentient species react?
Remember, the prompt is just that – a prompt, a hint, a suggestion. How you interpret it and where you take it is a whole other adventure and completely up to you. Happy adventures!
Are you ready? Get set! Get writing!
When you’re done, leave a comment including a permalink to your story/excerpt/whatever if you posted it to your blog. And make sure you let us know how writing went for you. Please also include a link to the writing prompt here on your blog.
- Flash Fiction Friday Writing Prompt – Hiroshima Castle
- Flash Fiction Friday Writing Prompt – The Souk
- Flash Fiction Friday Writing Prompt – Gas pump on a farm
- Flash Fiction Friday Writing Prompt – A man named Earl and a jungle monster
- FFWriMo Day 22 – Flash Fiction Writing Prompt
Did you enjoy this post? Please subscribe to my RSS feed to receive all the FREE updates!