Today is Flash Fiction Friday, the day we all go insane trying to write that best selling flash fiction…
Okay, so I haven’t been running my Flash Fiction Fridays in a long time, but today, they’re resurrected. I hope you join in and have some fun!
Check this out to see how Flash Fiction Friday works, as well as information on how you can contribute to Flash Fiction Friday.
Image by roberthuffstutter via Flickr
Remember, the prompt is just that – a prompt, a hint, a suggestion. How you interpret it and where you take it is a whole other adventure and completely up to you. Happy adventuring!
Are you ready? Get set! Get writing!
When you’re done, leave a comment including a permalink to your story/excerpt/whatever if you posted it to your blog. And make sure you let us know how writing went for you. Please also include a link to the writing prompt here on your blog.
- Flash Fiction Friday Writing Prompt – Hiroshima Castle
- Flash Fiction Friday Writing Prompt – The Souk
- Flash Fiction Friday Writing Prompt – The Tango
- Flash Fiction Friday Writing Prompt – Gas pump on a farm
- FFWriMo Day 22 – Flash Fiction Writing Prompt
Did you enjoy this post? Please subscribe to my RSS feed to receive all the FREE updates!