To understand how FFWriMo, or Flash Fiction Writing Month, works, read this. It’s not complicated.
Tip of the Day
Try writing in a different genre than your usual and play. You might be surprised with what you end up with.
Image via Wikipedia
Use this as the setting for your story.
Remember, the prompt is just that – a prompt, a hint, a suggestion. Where you take it is a whole other adventure. Happy adventuring!
Are you ready? Get set! Get writing!
And when you’re done, come back and leave a permalink to your story/excerpt/whatever if you posted it to your blog. And make sure you let us know how writing went for you.
- FFWriMo Day 29 Flash Fiction Writing Prompt
- FFWriMo Day 18 – Flash Fiction Writing Prompt
- FFWriMo Day 17 – Flash Fiction Writing Prompt
- FFWriMo Day 27 Flash Fiction Writing Prompt
- FFWriMo Day 22 – Flash Fiction Writing Prompt
Did you enjoy this post? Please subscribe to my RSS feed to receive all the FREE updates!