To understand how FFWriMo, or Flash Fiction Writing Month, works, read this. It’s not complicated.
Tip of the Day
Take some time out to let your imagination run free. Daydream. Have fun playing with your characters and setting mentally. See what kind of trouble they can come up with all on their own…
Image via Wikipedia
What would your character be like if he’d gone to a school like this? How would it change him, shape him?
Remember, the prompt is just that – a prompt, a hint, a suggestion. Where you take it is a whole other adventure. Happy adventuring!
Are you ready? Get set! Get writing!
And when you’re done, come back and leave a permalink to your story/excerpt/whatever if you posted it to your blog. And make sure you let us know how writing went for you.
- FFWriMo Day 30 Flash Fiction Writing Prompt
- FFWriMo Day 27 Flash Fiction Writing Prompt
- FFWriMo Day 22 – Flash Fiction Writing Prompt
- FFWriMo Day 17 – Flash Fiction Writing Prompt
- FFWriMo Day 18 – Flash Fiction Writing Prompt
Did you enjoy this post? Please subscribe to my RSS feed to receive all the FREE updates!