To understand how FFWriMo, or Flash Fiction Writing Month, works, read this. It’s not complicated.
Tip of the Day
Read a variety of books from a variety of genres to feed your creative self. Read widely, both good books and bad, to see both what works for you as a reader as well as what doesn’t. Why do some things work and others don’t? What lessons can you take from the books you read?
Image via Wikipedia
One of your characters is an inventor, years before his time.
Remember, the prompt is just that – a prompt, a hint, a suggestion. Where you take it is a whole other adventure. Happy adventuring!
Are you ready? Get set! Get writing!
And when you’re done, come back and leave a permalink to your story/excerpt/whatever if you posted it to your blog. And make sure you let us know how writing went for you.
- FFWriMo Day 15 – Flash Fiction Writing Prompt
- FFWriMo Day 30 Flash Fiction Writing Prompt
- FFWriMo Day 29 Flash Fiction Writing Prompt
- FFWriMo Day 24 Flash Fiction Writing Prompt
- FFWriMo Day 17 – Flash Fiction Writing Prompt
Did you enjoy this post? Please subscribe to my RSS feed to receive all the FREE updates!