To understand how FFWriMo, or Flash Fiction Writing Month, works, read this. It’s not complicated.
Tip of the Day
Do you have strange dreams, particularly the kind that can serve as inspiration for a story? Keep a notebook close at hand when you sleep, and when you have such a dream, promptly write it down – you may not remember it the next morning.
Image via Wikipedia
Insert a man and a woman, escaping criminals, into the scene above.
Remember, the prompt is just that – a prompt, a hint, a suggestion. Where you take it is a whole other adventure. Happy adventuring!
Are you ready? Get set! Get writing!
And when you’re done, come back and leave a permalink to your story/excerpt/whatever if you posted it to your blog. And make sure you let us know how writing went for you.
- FFWriMo Day 23 – Flash Fiction Writing Prompt
- FFWriMo Day 30 Flash Fiction Writing Prompt
- FFWriMo Day 24 Flash Fiction Writing Prompt
- FFWriMo Day 22 – Flash Fiction Writing Prompt
- FFWriMo Day 29 Flash Fiction Writing Prompt
Did you enjoy this post? Please subscribe to my RSS feed to receive all the FREE updates!