To understand how FFWriMo, or Flash Fiction Writing Month, works, read this. It’s not complicated.
Tip of the Day
Remember to invoke all the senses when you write. Include sound, smell, taste, touch, and sight. Including all the senses can help to draw your readers in to the story.
Image via Wikipedia
What emotions does this picture conjure up in your mind?
Remember, the prompt is just that – a prompt, a hint, a suggestion. Where you take it is a whole other adventure. Happy adventuring!
Are you ready? Get set! Get writing!
And when you’re done, come back and leave a permalink to your story/excerpt/whatever if you posted it to your blog. And make sure you let us know how writing went for you.
- FFWriMo Day 30 Flash Fiction Writing Prompt
- FFWriMo Day 21 – Flash Fiction Writing Prompt
- FFWriMo Day 27 Flash Fiction Writing Prompt
- FFWriMo Day 29 Flash Fiction Writing Prompt
- FFWriMo Day 18 – Flash Fiction Writing Prompt
Did you enjoy this post? Please subscribe to my RSS feed to receive all the FREE updates!