To understand how FFWriMo, or Flash Fiction Writing Month, works, read this. It’s not complicated.
Tip of the Day
Try mindmapping everything that can happen to your characters, the good, the bad, the ugly, the utterly nonsensical. Let yourself create impossible situations for your characters. Then use those ideas that makes the most sense for the story.
Remember, the prompt is just that – a prompt, a hint, a suggestion. Where you take it is a whole other adventure. Happy adventuring!
Image by Frans Persoon via Flickr
Are you ready? Get set! Get writing!
And when you’re done, come back and leave a permalink to your story/excerpt/whatever if you posted it to your blog. And make sure you let us know how writing went for you.
- FFWriMo Day 24 Flash Fiction Writing Prompt
- FFWriMo Day 29 Flash Fiction Writing Prompt
- FFWriMo Day 17 – Flash Fiction Writing Prompt
- FFWriMo Day 30 Flash Fiction Writing Prompt
- FFWriMo Day 20 – Flash Fiction Writing Prompt
Did you enjoy this post? Please subscribe to my RSS feed to receive all the FREE updates!