To understand how FFWriMo, or Flash Fiction Writing Month, works, read this. It’s not complicated.
Tip of the Day
Not sure what to write? Create a problem for one of your characters. Or, better yet, make your character create a problem for him or herself. Make him screw something up, then write about him trying to get himself out of it.
Remember, the prompt is just that – a prompt, a hint, a suggestion. Where you take it is a whole other adventure. Happy adventuring!
What do the colors say to you?
Image via Wikipedia
Are you ready? Get set! Get writing!
And when you’re done, come back and leave a permalink to your story/excerpt/whatever if you posted it to your blog. And make sure you let us know how writing went for you.
- FFWriMo Day 30 Flash Fiction Writing Prompt
- FFWriMo Day 29 Flash Fiction Writing Prompt
- FFWriMo Day 23 – Flash Fiction Writing Prompt
- FFWriMo Day 27 Flash Fiction Writing Prompt
- FFWriMo Day 25 Flash Fiction Writing Prompt
Did you enjoy this post? Please subscribe to my RSS feed to receive all the FREE updates!